I know I’m not the first to come up with this, but I thought it might feed my bibliophilic tendencies to initiate this into my blog. A few things you should know about me and my books:
(1) I am a bibliophile.
(2) I have a bookshelf devoted entirely to books I have NOT read yet.
(3) I’m a huge fan of Paperbackswap.com
(if you click this and join, I earn credits, just an FYI)
(4) I get the majority of the books I read from PaperbackSwap, the library and earning credits from our Amazon.com Points credit card.
(5) I’m not beyond reading a chapter, and then deciding not to read the book. I may just not like it, or maybe it’s just not hitting me right now.
(6) I’m not keeping as many of my books as I used to. I read them and then consider carefully whether I’ll read it again, or it’s good enough to keep and assign to the kids for homeschooling.
(7) I’m usually reading 2-3 books at the same time. Usually one is theologically based, one practical, and one easy reading (fiction, biography, etc.). This is not always true, but holds true enough to warrant a mention.
I will work on this and have it out sometime tomorrow, Lord willing sooner than later. Hope you enjoy it:)