I am considering a change to this weekly blurb. I never discovered how much I don’t read books. Or how many times I start a book and decide it’s not worth my time. Or how many times a I start a book, get really excited about it, and then a few chapters later become bored, but still want to finish it, sometime. So I stick it back on the shelf, armed with a Book Dart ( I heart Book Darts), for another period. But then there are those I devour and go back to frequently. So therefore, I think it’s better worth my time (and yours) just to post when I come across a book that profoundly makes me think, affects me or changes my habits.
- Things I learned while being a landlady….
- The post where I explain where I’ve been.
- Getting to “that” age.
- Homeschool Mother’s Journal w/e May 21st, 2011
- Homeschool Mother’s Journal w/e May 14th, 2011
- What I’m Reading This Week (in which I’m not going to tell you)….
- Homeschool Mother’s Journal w/e April 30, 2011
- Gnowfglins and learning to cook and eat healthier
- What I’m Reading Wednesday – 4/27/11
- Homeschool Mother’s Journal w/e April 23, 2011